Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to The Bear Den

Hi and welcome to The Bear's Den. This blog will focus on issues concerning Indianapolis politics, State Politics, Federal Politics, and even a bit of Auto Racing.

About me. I was born and raised in Indiana. Raised by a single mother who worked her butt off and instilled values in me. She never once received child support, or State or Federal assistance in raising me. My father skipped out shortly after my mother became pregnant with me. I did not meet him until I was 8 years old. He has lived in West Virginia since I was born. I was raised in a neighborhood with values on the West-side of Indianapolis. A neighborhood that if you did something wrong, the neighbors would punish you, and let your mom know what you did, so she could punish you also.
I, like a lot of teenagers, thought I knew everything when I was growing up. I quit high school when I was sixteen years old. I worked odd jobs from construction, television production, and even was a member of a pit crew for a racing team until I realized how big of mistake I had made in quitting high school. At the age of twenty four I earn a G.E.D. and went to Vincennes University. I graduated with two Associates of Applied Sciences, Law Enforcement, and Conservation Law Enforcement.
Since graduating college in 1998 I have been working in Law Enforcement in different positions and different agencies here in the State of Indiana.
Through the mistakes I have made in my life I have learned, and strived to be a better person. I consider myself a Libertarian, and am a strong supporter of the Constitution. I look forward to expressing myself and learning through comments posted by you the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment